We are very proud of our city, the largest in Canada! It boasts an incredibly diverse population from all around the world that informs not only the exceptional choices in dining experience but also the wide variety of festivals celebrating arts, culture, and music!
The easiest way to get around is either walking or taking our fast and efficient transit network – “the TTC”. There are day passes and a weekly Presto pass available that will let you hop-on hop-off without worrying about tickets, tokens, or transfers. They are available for purchase at any subway station.
Things to see and do:
There are a few websites that can give you an overview of what is going on at any given time in our city.
- the City of Toronto official website
- Toronto Tourism website
- blogto.com – the insider’s take on what’s great
And here are the “must-see’s” that we are known for and that people have been recommending to their friends and relatives.
- The “Big 8”
- There are so many restaurants representing the world in ethnic cuisine. Name your country – we have a restaurant for that!
- A little further out (take transit aka “the TTC“)
- the historic Distillery District
- Kew Beach/Ashbridge’s Bay – eastern part of Toronto, quaint stores, boardwalk, beaches
- Harbourfront – arts, culture, spectacular waterfront
- the “Mink Mile” – designer clothing stores on Bloor St.
- And even further out… you’ll need a car
- Niagara wine country (though we are offering a ticketed Tour …)
- Niagara Falls