Click here to download a PDF of the information below..
To have books included in our book bags there is no fee, but you will have to pay for any delivery and customs charges.
The warehouse will be available to receive shipments beginning Tuesday, August 1 through Friday, October 6.
We strongly suggest you arrange shipping through your Canadian distributors. Items that arrive with duty owing will be refused.
- For book bag donations, please email an inventory of books being shipped to: email@example.com
- Please indicate quantity and type of each book being sent (ARC, Trade, Mass Market, Hardback, etc.)
- Do NOT send non-book items for book bags unless previously arranged with us.
- Packages arriving at the warehouse after October 6th will be refused.
- Please label all packages clearly. Shipments for inclusion in conference book bags should be labeled with the address below.
- To ensure books reach the proper destination at Bouchercon, it is critical that each individual box should be marked: “FOR BOOK BAGS #100”.
Bouchercon Book Bags #100
c/o YBM Distribution Ltd.
1071 Brevik Place
For your reference YBM’s phone and fax are:
Shipping for any destination other than the book bags:
If you are shipping books for any destination other than the book bags, please contact us for further information. ALL books received with this coding WILL be distributed in the book bags.
Your donations are both welcome and desired, but please do not send us more than 1000 copies of a single title. Nice as it sounds to give the same book to everyone, it doesn’t work well. Copies pile up on exchange tables and the appearance is that folks don’t want the book! Even very small numbers of titles are greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!