If you need to update the information associated with your Bouchercon 2017 registration, including making any additional purchases for tours, t-shirts, Sunday Brunch, or other Events, here is a how-to guide. Click here to download a PDF version [PDF] that also contains screenshots of the process.
- Go to the Registration page and click on the “Register now online!” link. This will take you to the RegOnline system.
- Click on “View or Change Your Existing Registration” link above and to the right of the text fields.
- Type in the email address you used when you initially registered and click “Continue”.
- If you gave a password at the time, you’ll be prompted to enter that.
- If you did NOT enter a password you’ll be sent an email link to access your registration record. If you don’t get the email within a few minutes, check your spam/junk folder.
- Choose what you want to do:
- To simply view (but not change) your full registration record, click on “View, Print, or Email Registration Record and Receipt” link.
- To change your name, address, website or other information, click on “Personal info” link.
- To register someone else using the same email address, click on the “Add Another Person” link.
- To order extras, like T-shirts, Sunday Brunch tickets, or tour tickets, click on the “Continue” button.
- Make your changes and keep clicking on “Continue” until you get to the Checkout page. If you’re purchasing extras, you’ll enter your credit card info here.
- If you don’t already have a password, you will have to enter one.
- Click on the “Finish” button at the bottom of the page.
If you still need help, please do not hesitate to contact us!!