We hope you have your passports at the ready (if not check out our border crossing page for tips) to join us at the Sheraton Centre in Toronto, Canada for Bouchercon 2017, where we’ll be celebrating all things mystery.
There is plenty to chose from for every taste in mystery, so you can start planning your convention now!
On Wednesday, October 11th:
- Haunted/Ghost walk at 7:00PM (SOLD OUT)
- a day trip to Niagara Falls/wine country
- Toronto Reference Library tour of the Conan Doyle collection (SOLD OUT)
- Sisters in Crime National writers’ workshop
- Noir at the Bar
On Friday, October 13:
- Bouchercon is co-sponsoring a Nero Wolfe Banquet with the Wolfe Pack (a ticketed event)
- the Crime Writers of Canada will be hosting a Pub Quiz night open to all (sign-up for a spot on a team will be at the CWC Table on October 12th or 13th)
On Saturday, October 14:
Best of all there is still plenty of time to register for Bouchercon or sign up for these extra events!
Log in to your registration to purchase selected events.
We look forward to seeing you here!
– Helen Nelson and Janet Costello – Co-Chairs, Bouchercon 2017