IMPORTANT DATE: July 1st
The deadline to indicate your interest in being considered for a PANEL at Bouchercon is Saturday, July 1st. Only those registered for Bouchercon 2017 AND who ask to be on a panel, will be considered. Registration for Bouchercon alone is not a guarantee of a panel assignment. See more information on the Program page.
We have readers and authors registered from every continent except Antarctica (know any penguins who are avid mystery fans?). So we’re getting pretty excited.
Some of the exciting events that have been announced:
On Wednesday, October 11th:
- Haunted/Ghost walks
- a day trip to Niagara Falls/wine country
- Toronto Reference Library tour of the Conan Doyle collection (SOLD OUT)
- SinC National writers’ workshop
- Noir at the Bar
On Friday, October 13:
- Bouchercon is co-sponsoring a Nero Wolfe Banquet with the Wolfe Pack (a ticketed event).
- the Crime Writers of Canada will be hosting a Pub Quiz night open to all (no need to reserve in advance)!
On Saturday, October 14:
Log in to your registration to purchase selected events.
We look forward to seeing you here!
– Helen Nelson and Janet Costello – Co-Chairs, Bouchercon 2017