REGISTER FOR TOURS WITHIN YOUR BOUCHERCON REGISTRATION.
If you have already registered, you can return to your Registration Page to update your registration. All tour participants will be advised one week in advance, by email, of departure locations.
This walking tour of old Toronto introduces you to spine-tingling ghost stories and the fascinating history of the city. About 1.5 hours, mostly flat ground, some stairs.
DATES: Wednesday, October 11, at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, October 14 at 7:00 p.m.
PRICE: $24.00 (including tour, taxes and gratuities)
Toronto Reference Library Arthur Conan Doyle Collection
The Toronto Reference Library (TRL) has one of the world’s foremost collections of library materials devoted to the life and work of Arthur Conan Doyle.
DATE: Wednesday, October 11. We will take three tour groups to visit the collection. Tour groups will leave the hotel at 9:30 a.m., and 12:30 p.m. [The 2:30 p.m. slot is SOLD OUT.]
PRICE: $10.00 including transportation charges. Any money left over will be donated to the Friends of the Arthur Conan Doyle Collection.
Niagara Falls/Wine Country Tour
DATE: Wednesday, October 11 at 9:00 a.m.
PRICE: $76 (CDN), including tax and gratuities
The Tour includes:
- Pickup at Sheraton Centre
- Live commentary throughout the day
- Visit to the historic town of Niagara on the lake
- Winery Tour including wine tasting.
- The famous, beautiful Niagara floral clock.
- View of Queenston Heights and the Hydro Power Station
- Visit to the Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara Gorge
- Three hours free time at Niagara Falls
- Journey Behind the Falls (optional)
- Skylon Tower (optional)
- Drop off at Sheraton Centre
Optional tours: Money for optional tours will be collected on the day of the tour. All prices in Canadian Dollars.
- Journey Behind the Falls: cost $18.92/ person including tax.
- Skylon Tower: cost $12.71/person including tax.
NOTE: Due to the early departure time from the hotel, out-of-town registrants may want to come into the city a day early.
All tour participants will be advised one week in advance, by email, of departure locations.