Have you started to pack yet? Is your passport at the ready? Less than 3 weeks to go before you join us at the Sheraton Centre in Toronto, Canada for Bouchercon 2017, where we’ll be celebrating all things mystery.
If you want to pre-register, our deadline is 11:59 PM (EST) on October 4.
And that’s the last day to register for any of our pre-convention tours (if spaces are available), the brunch, the Nero Wolfe Banquet or a T-Shirt.
Registration WILL open again at the convention at 2:00 P.M on October 11. At that point prices will be:
- $200 for the full conference
- $100 for Day Passes for any one day, Thursday, Friday or Saturday
- $60.00 for a Sunday Day Pass
- NO ADVANCE SALES for DAY PASSES
Beyond panels, signings, speed dating, “20 on the 20” sessions,and special convention events like the Opening Ceremonies and Anthony Awards, we do have some exciting add-on events that you can still sign up for:
On Wednesday, October 11:
- Haunted/Ghost walk at 7:00PM (SOLD OUT)
- a day trip to Niagara Falls/wine country (ONLY A FEW SPACES LEFT!)
- Toronto Reference Library tour of the Conan Doyle collection (SOLD OUT)
- Sisters in Crime National writers’ workshop (ticketed event)
- Noir at the Bar
On Thursday, October 12:
- Felony and Mayhem Press will host pub games in the BnB bar/restaurant (located in the hotel) after the Opening Ceremonies.
On Friday, October 13:
- Bouchercon is co-sponsoring a Nero Wolfe Banquet with the Wolfe Pack (ticketed event)
- the Crime Writers of Canada will be hosting a Pub Quiz night open to all (sign-up for a spot on a team will be at the CWC Table on October 12th or 13th)
On Saturday, October 14:
Be sure to sign up for the ticketed events as space is now very limited!
Log in to your registration to purchase selected events.
We can’t wait to see you!
– Helen Nelson and Janet Costello – Co-Chairs, Bouchercon 2017